Who should have The Literary Machine?
Answer: anyone who writes, anyone who must think critically and creatively, anyone who composes and produces
documents, anyone who sorts and analyzes information. For example:
- Researchers and planners, free yourself from tree-like structural restrictions with this textual concept-mapping
matrix. Use it to create a powerful yet flexible relational database for your daily work with ideas, statistics,
images, and texts.
- Novelists, use LM for freeform story and character building. Order and reorder your scenes and plot
points with ease to experiment as much as you like. This flexible database shapes itself to your specifications,
not those of some canned method or theory of story and character. In LM you can keep track of every plot point
and detail of theme, premise, setting, and character development. Never again will you lose a good idea or a crucial
reminder you jotted down while working on some other part of the story!
Want to see how LM can help you write a book? Download the free guide to "Using LM for Book Writing" at the Lighthouse
Writing & Editing Service Web site. Go to http://www.operationdoubles.com/freelance/ and click the "Writing Software" link
on the left. About halfway down the page you will find a link to this free guide, which shows how you can use LM to help
you write a book.
- Lawyers, use LM to sort things out and prepare your case.
- Writers and students, use LM's revolutionary composition tools to draft your work. No more bewildering
cut-and-paste operations through your word processor's interface. No more rigid outlining schemes. Sculpt your
work as you go and experiment freely, for, reorganizing is a snap. When you've finalized the draft, it's ready
for export to your conventional word processor, which then need do only what it was made to do.
- Business executives and personnel managers, use LM to store and work with your personal notes, ideas,
- Business, textbook, and technical writers, besides using LM to write your drafts, you can use its dictionary
to build a dictionary of the technical terms in your business proposal or specialized field.
- Teachers, use LM for lesson, unit, and curriculum planning. No more having to start from scratch halfway
through. Assemble and link the instructional and lab materials as you go. Great for compiling tests!
- Scientists, analysts, investigators, and thinkers, use LM to explore hypotheses, to develop your thinking
in new directions, and to penetrate the unknown. This revolutionary new kind of idea database generates new ideas
and helps you brainstorm.